Being a childrens entertainer and entertaining children is not a task that any and anyone can do, as children prove to be a tougher audience than adults, this is because unlike grown ups, they have not yet learnt to nod, grin, and bear it and we don’t believe they should!
Which is why even though we only have the best of the best working for us, we think it’s important that you can know this for yourself before hiring one of our great entertainers, Below are some tips and pointers to keep in mind when finding the right entertainer for your child
- Must enjoy working with children ( sadly some people are in professions just because its a job, usually these individuals do not last long in the entertaining industry)
- Patience- an essential trait when working with children
- Imagination – children have vivid imaginations and your entertainers should be of equal standing to avoid children getting bored
- Enthusiasm – a good entertainer oozes enthusiasm and cant wait to get stuck right in
- Energetic – high levels of energy is a must in order to keep up with the children
- Adaptation- entertainers need to be able to adapt to different audiences, different age groups and different types of children within the same party
- Reliability – you need to be able to depend on this entertainer to keep the children occupied and happy for the duration.
For more information on childrens entertainers please call us on 0207 183 8837